Homepage » News » Brookfields School judged by OfSTED as OUTSTANDING
Brookfields School judged by OfSTED as OUTSTANDING
Brookfields School was inspected by OfSTED under the new Inspection Framework on 11th and 12th of September 2019.
We are very pleased to let you know that Brookfields School has judged to be ‘Outstanding’ for the fourth consecutive OfSTED inspection. We are thrilled with this judgement particularly as under the new Inspection Framework, the bar to achieve Outstanding has been set even higher than before.
You can access the report from the link below to access the report.
In their feedback, the Inspectors noted:
- The education and provision which the pupils receive at Brookfields School is ambitious, clear, structured and delivered by a highly skilled and dedicated staff team
- The school is extremely well led and managed
- Behaviour of all pupils at the school is outstanding. They are able to learn in a calm and happy environment
- Pupils feel safe at Brookfields School and they are well cared for
- All staff have a clear ambition for all pupils to prepare them for life after school whether that is FE college, independent living or employment
- The curriculum designed for all learners at the school is carefully planned, robust and tailored to meet the learning needs and aspirations of all pupils. There are clear goals and aspirational learning outcomes explicitly linked to EHCP’s
- Communication, language development, literacy skills and reading is one of the top priorities in the school as is Maths, numeracy, life and independent skills
- All staff have ambitious ‘end points’ for all pupils learning
- Inspectors were very impressed with the individualised and consistent delivery of support and strategies for all learners
- The integrated therapy team approach the school has developed is soundly embedded in the work of the school and allows all pupils to access a rich, varied and appropriate learning pathway
This is just but some of the very positive feedback given.
The whole team are thrilled to have received the validation of Outstanding for our continued work and efforts in changing the outcomes for our pupils.
We would like to thank you all for your continuing support, encouragement and being part of the team at Brookfields School.
Together we can and do make a real difference.