Specialist Inclusion Support Service
We are able to offer a specialist support to mainstream schools who are working with pupils who have special educational needs. The purpose of this service is to:
- Promote the inclusion of pupils who have SEN in mainstream schools.
- Share our expertise and resources.
- Improve the quality of provision for pupils with SEN in mainstream schools.
- Offer training to staff working with SEN pupils in mainstream schools.
In achieving the above, we are able to offer the following:
- Assessment of the pupil through observations and formative assessments such as the P Levels
- Support in identifying targets and strategies for IEPs
- Assessment of communication needs
- Communication Plan with suggested strategies and targets
- Behaviour Support Programmes
- Advice on differentiating the curriculum and resources
- Discussions with parents
- Involvement in Multi-disciplinary Team meetings
- Training for parents
- Observation days for teachers and LSAs at Brookfields School
- Use of Brookfields School’s facilities and resources
- Disability awareness training
- Facilitating moves between primary and secondary education
- Whole day or tailored workshops for staff – click here for more details
For more details contact Sarah Strudley on 0118 945 5798 or at email@example.com